- This event has passed.
Work SMART! April 6th, Maintenance in the Morning!
April 6, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sometimes the secret to tackling a problem is to work smarter, not harder! In this class we’ll review how to “Work Smart for Maintenance” and we’ll cover:
• Team Work & Attitude
• Dress & Hygiene
• General Customer Service
• Shop Cleanliness & Organization
• Tips on how to work more efficiently
• Suggested Tools for the Job
• Inventory – Parts Management
• Suggested documentation & record keeping (service requests, logs, etc.)
• Things to look for when installing or troubleshooting appliances/equipment.
• Suggested resources when in doubt (YouTube, manuals, etc.)
• How/where to get further training if your company does not have a training program
Course taught by Rolando Sandoval, Maintenance Director of 1st-Lake